Please Share This Book

by Mike Sententia on February 21, 2013

You found my old blog. Thanks for visiting! For my new writing, visit mikesententia.com.

This is part of An Initiation into Direct Magick – Book 1.

This ebook is free because I want people to read it. Send it to a friend, upload it to torrent sites, post it to forums, or anything else.

I only ask three things:

•    Share this book unaltered, in its entirety. (But feel free add notes, so long as it’s clear they’re your notes, not part of the book.)
•    Attribute it to me, with a link to my blog, MagickOfThought.com.
•    Don’t charge for it.

If you’d prefer a physical, printed copy of this book to keep and take notes in, you can purchase that on my blog, too. [Details to be added later.]

And now, into the meat of direct magick. Thanks for reading.

Next Chapter

Table of Contents

If you liked this post, consider visiting my current blog at mikesententia.com.

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Ouvek March 27, 2017 at 5:03 AM

Hello,

I would like to ask if I could translate your book into another language, I would try to keep the meaning as close as the English Original, but there will always something that would be lost in translation (especially I only recently started to seriously practice).

Ouvek

Mike Sententia March 27, 2017 at 12:45 PM

I would be delighted to have you translate my work! If you make a PDF, I’ll post it on the table of contents, or link to your site. What language are you planning on translating to?

I want to mention, my current plan is to teach a 6-month class next year, and develop handouts for the class that become a book. So I don’t know when or whether I’ll finish this book-in-progress that’s currently up.

Ouvek March 27, 2017 at 5:28 PM

It probably will take some time, since I’ll need to think what kind of words would suit the terminology best.

Mandarin in Traditional Chinese.

That’s alright, I’m a complete novice so I probably will need sometime before being able to do more advanced Magick.

Mike Sententia March 29, 2017 at 10:27 AM

Awesome! I’m excited to see what you come up with.

Ouvek March 29, 2017 at 11:17 PM

In Direct Magick, does the word “Direct” mean “Straightforward” or does it mean “Guiding” or both?

Mike Sententia March 30, 2017 at 8:16 PM

It mean “without an intermediary.” In most systems of magick, the practitioner uses a ritual or visualization to engage their (unconscious) ethereal muscles. In Direct Magick, we make our ethereal muscles conscious, and engage them without the ritual / visualization.

Another example is that, in most systems of energy healing, the practitioner channels ethereal software (which is often called The Universe or a Matrix or some other term). In my practice, I often connect to the person’s energy field and act on it myself, using my own connections, without relying on ethereal software.